Nice Song^^

2010年8月31日星期二

Is this call unfair???

Juz now I went out with my GF!

After the whole day shopping,we planned to go to Pizza Hut to hv our dinner!
when we reached the pizza hut is around 7:20p.m


A staff(I think he is a supervisor or what) who is standing in front of the entrance came n served us!
He ask me about how many person r we?...
then I answered:2 persons(which is my gf n me)!

then he told me that we can enter already!
(I saw a family in front of me is blocked by another staff)

ok!
After I went in right?
all the staffs inside look like very surprised,
and then a Chinese staff came n told me tat:
they(pizza hut) hv no places for us!!!(There hv more than 10 tables r empty)

then I argue wif him about the staff in front of the entrance who call me to enter 1...
and ask him about y there is no places for 2 of us??

then do u know what he replied??
he said,all the places r reserved!
so no places for u two~

becoz there hv few Malay couples r following me to enter,
then I ask the staff y they can sit directly??
then the staff answer:becoz the places r reserved for Muslim to buka puasa de~!

At that particular time,
My brain hv blank!
really cant think for any words to say!
so I juz run always from Pizza Hut!



Plz tell me:
Is this call unfair??
Is this call keistimewaan Muslim??
Is this right??

没有评论: